1. Abstracts may only be submitted online. Abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be accepted.
2. Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please use UK English spelling.
3. The presenting author of an accepted abstract must register and attend the congress.
4. Poster presenters must be present and stand by their posters during the poster session.
5. Provide a short specific title indicating the nature of the investigation. The background and goals of the study should appear clearly to the reader, and the conclusions should be clearly expressed.
6. The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words, excluding disclosures.
7. Abbreviations must be placed (in round brackets) after the first appearance of the word for which they stand.
8. Authors are requested to select one of the following topics under which they wish to submit their presentation:
1. National programs
2. Carbon steel containers
3. Copper containers
4. Other container materials and coatings
5. Low- and intermediate-level waste
6. Modelling, monitoring and design
9. Max 1 figure is accepted (max size 600*800 pixels (w/h) -> jpg or png Images.
Please note: In case you would like to adapt the size of the image, please do before adapting the caption of it.
10. Authors should indicate their presentation type preference: are requested to select one of the following topics under which they wish to submit their presentation:
· Poster presentation only
· Oral or poster presentation
11. Please make sure to state your correct e-mail address. After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with the following information:
· reference number of your abstract (for correspondence and questions that might arise)
· your personal user code and password.
If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access code. This will shorten the submission procedure.
Corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 17 January 2022, 23.59h CET.